Using a personal concierge is easy. You just make a 'to do' list, give us a call, drop us an email or send us a fax and we'll take care of the rest. No matter what kind of errands or chores you need done, we can most likely take care of them for you. No job is too small, too large or too unusual, as long as it's legal. If you need to do it, then we can help you get it done.
The monthly service package is not cost-inclusive. Our hourly rates do not include the cost of products or services, postage, long distance charges, third party charges or other such expenses which may be incurred in the performance of your specified duties. All reasonable and necessary expenses incurred in connection with performing the services are billed as incurred and are subject to a minimum 20% convenience fee.
Your additional expenses are not covered in monthly service package,as they are an additional cost and based on your needs and requests. Our concierge services are prepaid so our subscribers and customers must maintain an authorized credit card on file and expenses are billed as incurred. Of course, no charges will be made to your credit card without your advance knowledge.
AA subpscription service is a montly renewal.nlBecause subscribers commit to a monthly minimum they receive a lower hourly rate. Subscriber minimum hours are charged at the beginning of the month and reconciled at the end. Any overages are charged at that time along with a prepay of the next month’s minimum. There is a minimal yearly subscription fee to cover setup costs.
A purchase of bulk time works differently. The hours for Clients who purchase time in blocks (bulk) never expire. They may be used however it is convenient (all at once, a half hour at a time, etc). These accounts are automatically refilled when they reach a half hour or less. Accounts are refilled in four (4) hour blocks plus any deficit. There is a one-time setup fee for this program.
Both account types enjoy the following benefits:
- A free personal consultation to determine your lifestyle and how best we can serve you
- Services tailored to your individual needs
- Access to members-only portion of the website where they may view their Hours Logs and Activity Reports
OUR PLAN OPTIONS
- Non-Member Services - for a one time service or the occasional service, we offer support based on an hourly fee. There is a one hour minimum of $60+tax to be paid in advance, with the balance due at the end of the service . In communities where we have a pre-negotiated rate, the client may or may not receive a lower hourly rate depending on the arrangement with the community.
- Monthly Services - Dioduet Travel offers monthly service packages that are best for clients who are part time homeowners or who plan to use us on a regular basis. Each package includes a dedicated, Personal Concierge who will take over chores or activities delegated by the subscriber. This is basically a 'put us on retainer' program. You agree to a minimum number of hours per month, at a discounted rate. Unused hours on these plans have a one time roll over. Hours will be refilled automatically, once balance is down to an half hour or less.
- Bulk Services - For clients who want to use us monthly or on a regular basis but who don't want to commit to a monthly minimum amount of hours, we offer a 'bulk' program wherein you buy 4 hours at a speclal rate. These four hours are 'deposited' into an online account and we charge time against the account as used. When the bulk account gets down to an half hour or less, we automatically refill the account using the credit card we have on file. Accounts are refilled in four (4) hour blocks plus any deficit. There is a one-time setup fee associated with this type of account.
- Corporate Services - We offer a variety of service plan options for businesses who wish to either subsidize or sponsor a Concierge program for their employees. Each program is designed specifically for a given company. For more information or to request a proposal for Corporate Services, please contact us.
- Lobby Services - Like Corporate Services, Dioduet Travel offers onsite full time support for commercial buildings and tenants. Each program is designed specifically for a given building. For more information or to request a proposal for Lobby Services, please contact us.
- Vacation& Event Services - Dioduet Travel offers vacation packages for visitors to Springfield. Vacationers may purchase a one-time four (4) hour package for $240 + tax but this package is not subject to our automated refill policy. Additional time can be purchased for $60+ tax per hour. Sample uses for this package include stocking the refrigerator of your rental property or hotel room before arrival, providing special occasion errands, picking up last minute forgotten items, etc. Like all our packages, the costs of supplies or incidentals are billed separately and are subject to a minimum 20% convenience fee. This package is perfect for weddings and other one time events. A deposit may be required.
- Country Club or Managed Communities - Usually approved through the Home Owners Association (HOA) Board of Directors, Dioduet Travel gives both travel and concierge services to individual country club and/or managed communities in exchange for promotion as a community amenity. There is no admin or cost to the HOA and our services may be private labeled in the community if the Board desires. All interactions with homeowners and fee collections are done between Dioduet Travel and the homeowner. Adding concierge services as an amenity in a managed community is a wonderful way to enhance the perception of value for assessments without adding cost or administration. For more information or to request a proposal for this program, please contact us.
Copyright Dioduet Travel Concierge Services
KEY NOTES ABOUT OUR PLANS
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is requested to book a service. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9-5. Off hours & weekends are subject to premium rates. Holiday requests are subject to 1 ½ times the premium rate. For each request, we bill with a 1 hour minimum, with 15 minute increments, thereafter.
- We try to accommodate all urgent or same day requests; however, premium rates will apply for extended hours/weekends and holidays and are offered on an ‘as available’ basis. Please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our Cancellation Policy requires 24 hour notice for cancellation of a service; otherwise, a minimum one hour charge will apply. Please be advised you will be responsible for any expenses already incurred for third party purchases.
- Our hourly rates reflect the charges for services provided by Dioduet Travel only and do not include any additional costs for merchandise and repairs or the fees and services rendered by any Preferred Service Providers. Travel mileage of 30 miles is included in the rate and anything over will be billed at the current IRS mileage rate.
- Third-Party Purchases: Any additional charges incurred such as groceries, liquor etc. are payable in advance and are subject to a minimum 20% convenience fee. A major credit card will be held as security and will not be charged unless the client fails to provide an alternate method of payment upon completion of service.
- Dioduet Travel will not be held responsible for client dissatisfaction with merchandise purchased in good faith.